One of the most original ring illusions in a new version!
You can clearly make a spectator’s ring disappear and make it reappear inside a box drawn on a Flipbook as the final part of the story!
And the best part, the spectator shakes the box, hear until the last moment his ring moving inside, and finally takes it himself from the Flipbook.
– No duplicates are used and there are no ring changes.
– You don’t touch the ring
– The spectator holds the box until the last moment
– The disappearance is totally clean.
– There are no strange movements
– The spectator takes his ring himself at the end.
– It’s easy to do.
– You do not need any extra element for the disappearance or reappearance.
– Automatically resets when finished.
You will receive the Flipbook, its container box and a resistant packaging to transport them.
You use the box for the disappearance, and the flipbook to tell the magical story and make the ring reappear.
English and Spanish online tutorial with a detailed explanation.
“Flipbook can be done as close-up, walk around or parlor. The classic ring-flite has never looked more impossible.”
– Magic Orthodoxy, Reviewer
“This is a beautiful routine. It combined Ring Flight, CardToon and Storytellling to create something truly unique and memorable. Wonderful.”
– Steven Faulkner, Reviewer